ULTRA-MOISTURIZING BODY LOTION (2 500 XPF – 22 $)
Whether dry, oily or combination, our skin needs hydration to fight against external aggressions, our lotions are suitable for normal and dry skin and are suitable for both women and men.
Composed of specific active ingredients recognized for their moisturizing effectiveness such as coconut oil, your skin is nourished, protected and intensely and durably hydrated.
Our lotions are made locally in French Polynesia (Tahiti) and 99% of its ingredients come from natural origin, the remaining 1% ensure the good preservation of the product.
*Tested under dermatological control.
Aqua, glycerin, Coco Nucifera (coconut) oil, Sodium Acryloyldymethyl Taurate Copolymer, C15-19 Alkane, Polyglyceryl-6 Laurate Polyglycerin-6, Glyceryl Laurate, Phenoxyethanol.
Apply a dab of moisturizing lotion morning and evening all over the body on clean, dry skin.
Gently massage in circular motions until the lotion has fully penetrated the skin.
Do not rinse.
Use the lotion in adults and children over 10 years old.
External use only.
In case of contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with clean water.
Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding.
Vous aimerez sûrement